[Haskell-beginners] Re: Tutorial/Book with Exercises

Zachary Turner divisortheory at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:27:50 EDT 2009

I haven't actually gotten to this exercise yet, but I feel like this is
probably related: http://www.ece.uc.edu/~franco/C511/html/Scheme/ycomb.html.
I'm not sure if it will give you some pointers in the right direction.  It
basically explains how to "abstract out" the recursive part of a function
into a separate function, which is basically what you need.