[Haskell-begin] Re: New List

John Melesky list at phaedrusdeinus.org
Fri Jul 18 10:24:44 EDT 2008

My personal preference is the "no prefix" option.

Like Benjamin, i filter on something other than the subject, though in
my case it's the "List-Id" header, which all mailman and majordomo
installs (and most other listserver implementations) provide by default.

Of course, i'm one of those people who automatically sorts all
listserver traffic into listserver-specific folders. It lets me
compartmentalize list discussions, and postpone reading particular
lists till i have time to catch up.

All of that said, i don't really have a vested interest in this. Since
i'm filtering by something other than subject line, i'm fine with
whatever the subject line ends up being.

-johnnnnnn