[arch-haskell] Call for someone to take over ArchHaskell!

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Jun 14 18:15:01 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 11:09:38PM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:

> Hi ArchHaskell users!
>
> As you've probably noticed my activity in maintaining ArchHaskell
> declined during the autumn of 2017 and by December it was non-existing.
> Unfortunately my motivation to pick it up again just isn't there. That's
> why I'm sending out this email.
>
> Please respond to this email if you are willing to take on maintaining
> ArchHaskell.

Now David Nicholaeff has been brave enough to step up. I'm sure he'll
bring some much needed energy into ArchHaskell, so unless there are some
serious objections to this I'll begin the process of handing over the
bits and bobs that make up ArchHaskell.

Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

If you can tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
     — Mark Twain