[arch-haskell] i686 disappearing

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Feb 21 08:25:58 UTC 2017

Give the announcement that i686 is being phased[1] out I'll be doing the
same for Arch Haskell. Unless someone complains I'll remove the i686
repo ASAP.

/M

[1]: https://www.archlinux.org/news/phasing-out-i686-support/

--
Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

"Sendmail" and "make" are two well known programs that are pretty widely
regarded as being debugged into existence. That's why their command
languages are so poorly thought out and difficult to learn.  It's not
just you — everyone finds them troublesome.
     — Peter van der Linden, Expert C Programming, p. 220