[arch-haskell] ghc-mod in repo

Pierre Radermecker pradermecker at yahoo.ca
Sat May 2 18:42:47 UTC 2015

I assume it is not there because the latest `ghc-mod` hackage release does not compile with ghc-7.10 yet.
You can follow the issue here :
https://github.com/kazu-yamamoto/ghc-mod/issues/437

Note that the master branch does compile fine so the best option is to `cabal install` at this stage.Be aware that there are still known bugs/issues with master on ghc-7.10 (my understanding is that these issues hold back a new hackage release)

Cheers,