[arch-haskell] repo's offline?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Mar 11 16:56:55 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 01:06:40PM +0000, SP wrote:
> Would you like some server space?  What access do you need? Or maybe as a mirror meanwhile?

It'd be nice with a mirror.  It should be possible to create one using
rsync.  The entry on the xsounds server looks like this:

    [arch-haskell]
       path = /home/haskell/public_html
       comment = Arch Haskell Rsync Server
       uid = nobody
       gid = nobody
       read only = yes
       chroot = yes
       list = yes

Let me know if there's something else you need to get it going.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Code as if whoever maintains your program is a violent psychopath who knows
where you live.
     -- Anonymous