[arch-haskell] Update [was: Re: Major re-build in progress (GHC 7.6.3)]

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Apr 30 07:06:15 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:34:12AM +0200, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I'm in the progress of re-building all of [haskell-core] with the
> latest release of ghc, 7.6.3, so please if you would refrain from
> making any changes to HABS until I've pushed that to github.
> Thanks.

I've just gotten through the build for x86_64 and the kiwilight repo
is in the process of being updated.  I'll resync the xsounds repo
shortly.  The build for i686 has just started and those repos will
probably be updated sometime this evening (CET).

I've also pushed the changes to github.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay