[arch-haskell] http-conduit

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:51:41 CEST 2012

In data 19.09.2012 19:22:56, Ramana Kumar ha scritto:
> Thanks a lot for this information! Is it written down in any wikis or
> other
> places where we can learn about [haskell]?
Many information was written in this mailing list, I think you can check
the list archives. The Arch Linux wiki has a page about the ArchHaskell
project, but it seems quiet outdated.

> I will try your repo now and let you know about any issues.
Take [haskell-extra] as a test.

> Are there concrete plans to merge it into the main [haskell] repo
> (i.e. to
> merge habs-extra into habs)?
> If not, can we start to make some? What are the blocking factors?
There are no concrete plans. The main blocking factor is lack of time.
For the way [habs] works, one mantainer have to compile all pakages.
This is a LOT of work, and I understand why Magnus rarely accepts new
packages. [habs-extra] has the intent to address this problem, see my
other reply for this.

Cheers,
Fabio