[arch-haskell] Missing module - best solution?

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Mon Oct 15 17:15:26 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>wrote:

> Why not grab the packages from AUR instead? For instance,
> xmonad-contrib-darcs: http://is.gd/3r09GG

AUR xmonad-darcs and xmonad-contrib-darcs both fail on dependencies which
is what drove me to switch over to the haskell- repos in the first place.
Of course I can edit the pkgbuild or fork that package to
yet-another-AUR-package but my xmonad installation is part of a fully
automated install process and I'd rather not. If there isn't a good
alternative, I'll just edit my xmonad.hs to stop using (the excellent)
X.A.2DNavigation until 10.1 is officially in your repos.

-es